Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Just call me the epitome of consistency

I think I'm fairly consistent in my blogging. As in, I have consistently not posted now for over a year. I might, however, try to break out of that rut and do something different for a change. Like actually post. But of course, I make no guarantees. If I do post more often, I'll try to include more newsy things about what's going on in our life, since my esoteric ramblings aren't nearly as interesting to you as they are to me.

By the way, if you want an easy way to keep up with (in)consistent bloggers like me, try adding a Google Reader widget to your Google page. I've found it very convenient, because I have Google set as my homepage, and so whenever I open the web browser, I am confronted with a list of the newest blog posts from my friends. And it's easy to scan through them without even leaving that page, if I don't want to. Obviously, there are lots of other tools for doing the same thing, this is just the one I find most convenient. Here's a screenshot, in case you're interested in doing the same thing.

No comments: